Things are about to get interesting

Life After New York

Sunday, May 18, 2008

Engaged!!

Today I finally popped the question to Kyoko, and she said "yes!!"

My plan worked out perfectly.

We had lunch at The Rib Room in West London, to celebrate Kyoko's birthday, so she didn't suspect a thing.

As always, we ordered the house special Aberdeen Angus steak...



... which was as delicious as it looked!

Then as we waited for the dessert menu, the manager brought over a giant oyster shell, saying it was a birthday gift...



... however, there was a little surprise waiting at the bottom, which caught Kyoko totally by surprise, causing her to sob so much, she couldn't even hear me asking her "will you marry me?", so I asked again and this time she heard me and said "yes!!".

I was so relieved to get it over with and within minutes Kyoko was sharing her news with the rest of the world...



... as I'm doing now.

I hope you can all find love and happiness as I have.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home